Mossy – Property Agent Elementor Template Kit is a fully responsive, clean and customizable. This template is suitable for use in businesses, such as: real estate agency, residence, real estate marketing, interior consultant, architect consultant, interior design, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate company, construction agent, property agent and others.
This is not a WordPress theme. Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. Mossy – Property Agent Elementor Template Kit
Mossy Kit Features:
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- Responsive Layout
- No Coding Required
- Contact Form
- Newsletter Form
- Request Call Form
- Header Widget
- Case Study
- Single Case Study
- 404 Page
Mossy Required Plugins:
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
How to use Mossy Template Kit:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Do not unzip.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Mossy – Features
- Elementor Pro is Required
- 14 Templates
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Works with most WordPress themes that use Elementor
How to use Metform:
- Import metform template.
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor.
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form.
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button.
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.